20050303-GeantAndRoot

seligman at nevis.columbia.edu seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Thu Mar 3 07:02:03 EST 2005

About three months ago, I said that I would make Geant 4.7.0 and ROOT
4.02/00 the default versions (that is, the versions you get when you
type "setup geant" or "setup root") sometime after the holidays.

Well, the holidays are long since passed.  Unless I hear an objection,
I will make this change on Tuesday, Mar 8.

Incidentally, I've applied a patch to the new Geant4 distribution.
Strictly speaking, it is now Geant 4.7.0p01.

If you have any comments or questions, please contact Bill Seligman.