[Nevis-linux] Nevis wiki updated

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Mon Feb 4 19:09:37 EST 2008

I've have upgraded the Nevis wiki to version TWiki version 4.2.  Hopefully there
aren't any problems; if there are, please let me know.

Background:

The reason for the change is that a number of newer TWiki plug-ins, including
some that will be useful for document management, were not available in the
older version of the TWiki software.  Also, the new version is more robust
against security intrusions, spammer scanning, and other web nastiness.

The "upgrade" actually consists of installing the new wiki separately, then
manually copying everything from the old wiki, or editing the new wiki to
include the same content.  I think I got everything.  If you find that I missed
something, let me know.

My apologies to those members of Nevis who are also affiliated with NuSOnG;
you're going to get two copies of this message.

PO Box 137                | http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/~seligman/
Irvington NY 10533 USA    | XDI: http://public.xdi.org/=william.seligman