[Nevis-linux] "wireless-research"

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Mon Feb 11 18:57:41 EST 2008

To the users of the wireless network at Nevis:

I've changed the networking on the wireless access point near Grace Ho's office,
the one identified as "wireless-research" on its label.  I ran tests, and it
appears to be functioning normally.  If you experience any problems, please let
me know.

Background:

I've moved that router to the "sandbox" network:

<http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/linux/network.html#wireless>

The wireless router in the north hallway ("wireless-student") is already on the
sandbox network.  If there are no problems reported, I'll probably move the
remaining two wireless routers ("wireless-admin" and "wireless-library") to the
sandbox network sometime in the next two weeks.

PO Box 137                | http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/~seligman/
Irvington NY 10533 USA    | XDI: http://public.xdi.org/=william.seligman