[Nevis-linux] Condor page now on the wiki

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Fri Jun 20 17:05:45 EDT 2008

More people are beginning to use the condor batch system at Nevis.  This
is good news.  However, it's become clear that the web page I originally
prepared on the condor system is inadequate, especially for new graduate
students.

I've moved the page to the Nevis wiki:

<http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/twiki/bin/view/Nevis/Condor>

The advantage of this is that now anyone with an account on the wiki can
edit and refine my descriptions.  As we learn new condor "tricks", we
can add them to the wiki.

In particular, the wiki page could use a good description of what we've
learned over time: You have transfer files to your condor job via
condor's internal services, rather than relying on automount.
PO Box 137                | http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/~seligman/
Irvington NY 10533 USA    | XDI: http://public.xdi.org/=william.seligman