[Nevis-linux] Web server outage 12:30PM Thu 04-Sep-08

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Wed Sep 3 17:53:03 EDT 2008

server at 12:30PM, Thursday 04-Sep-2008; in other words, tomorrow around lunchtime.

I anticipate that the actual outage will be about an hour.

The new web server appears to work.  However, our web server support a variety
of services: web mail, the scheduler, web calendars, and so forth.  I ask for
patience as I get these new services in working order on a new system.

PO Box 137                | http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/~seligman/
Irvington NY 10533 USA    | XDI: http://public.xdi.org/=william.seligman