[Nevis-linux] Geant4.9.1p03

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 19 18:06:27 EDT 2008

I have applied patch03 of Geant4.9.1 to the Geant4 distribution at Nevis.  This
patch was applied to the default version, the one you get if you type "setup
geant4".

Some people (including myself) found that there were problems with
Geant4.9.1p02, and fell back to patch 01 (available using "setup geant491p1").
I have not tested whether patch 03 solves those problems.

This change has also been made to the "debugger" version of Geant4, that is, the
one you get if you use "setup geant4d".

PO Box 137                | http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/~seligman/
Irvington NY 10533 USA    | XDI: http://public.xdi.org/=william.seligman