[Nevis-linux] Separating condor queues

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Tue Feb 22 16:13:05 EST 2011

To the users of condor at Nevis:

I have been asked to put the Neutrino group's systems on a separate condor
processing cluster from the general Nevis cluster. (This has nothing to do with
the ATLAS Tier3 cluster, which is already separate.)

If you type "condor_status" right now on the Nevis cluster, you'll see 307
condor queues. After this change, users on non-Neutrino systems will see 103
processing queues; users on Neutrino systems will see 204 queues.

I see there are jobs running now, and I'd like to separate the queues before
this weekend in anticipation of the usual weekend job submissions. Therefore, I
propose to separate the queues this Thursday afternoon, 24-Feb-2011.

I'm going to shut down condor to make this change. I recommend that you make
sure you have no running condor jobs this Thursday.
PO Box 137                |
Irvington NY 10533 USA    | http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/~seligman/