[Nevis-linux] Nevis CalDAV server

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Fri May 6 18:01:17 EDT 2011

To the users of the Nevis calendar system:

There's now a CalDAV server set up at Nevis, in addition to the WebDAV server
that presently shares the calendars. CalDAV is the calendar protocol used by
Google Calendars and Apple's MobileMe.

What's the difference? If you're currently happy with your use of the Nevis
calendars, there's no difference. CalDAV is handy if you want to maintain your
calendar on more than one computer, or with additional devices like tablets and
smartphones.

If you'd like to use the CalDAV server, let me know and I'll set it up.

There's some additional information at:

<http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/twiki/bin/view/Nevis/Calendar>

You can see all the existing Nevis calendars here (use your Linux account name
and password):

<https://www.nevis.columbia.edu/viewcal/month.php>
PO Box 137                |
Irvington NY 10533 USA    | http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/~seligman/