[Nevis-linux] Recompiling software for SL6

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Wed Apr 16 17:36:42 EDT 2014

The compilations procedures for the following software are finished:

- GCC 4.7.2 compiler
- GCC 4.5.2 compiler
- ROOT 5.34
- ROOT 5.32
- ROOT 5.30
- Geant 4.10.0
- Geant 4.9.6
- Geant 4.9.5

Would everyone who had problems with compiling under SL6 please give it another
try? Let me know of any problems.

--
William Seligman          | Phone: (914) 591-2823
Nevis Labs, Columbia Univ |