[Nevis-linux] ROOT 05.34.23

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Wed Nov 26 13:09:03 EST 2014

For those of you using the Nevis distribution of ROOT (as opposed to the
versions within software frameworks such as Athena and LArSoft), I've
updated ROOT 5.34 to the latest patch, 05.34.23. If you type "setup
root" from this point on, that's the version you'll get.

ROOT v6 exists, but as I've written previously, I won't install that
until the ROOT team stops labeling it as "experimental", or until one of
the Nevis groups begins to actively use it.
--
William Seligman          | http://www.nevis.columbia.edu/~seligman/
Nevis Labs, Columbia Univ |