[Nevis-linux] ROOT 06.06.00 and Geant 4.10.2

William Seligman seligman at nevis.columbia.edu
Fri Feb 5 18:19:41 EST 2016

To the users of the Nevis versions of ROOT and Geant4:

The latest versions of both of these packages is now available on the Nevis
Linux cluster. To use ROOT (which includes support for Jupyter):

# module load root/06.06.00

To use the Geant4:

# module load geant/4.10.2

For the debugger version of G4:

# module load geant/4.10.2d

As is my custom, I won't change the default versions of either package (the ones
you get if you type "module load root geant4") until May, when I start setting
things up for the arrival of the summer students.
--
William Seligman          | Phone: (914) 591-2823
Nevis Labs, Columbia Univ |